Kimberly Bellissimo, President and CEO
A Base Connect co-founder who was volunteering for Ronald Reagan long before she could vote for him, Kimberly’s knowledge of direct mail political fundraising, dedication to her clients, and total commitment to the conservative cause are legendary.
Kimberly will tell you there’s a reason why none of the founders have their names on the door. Base Connect isn’t about any one person. The mission to support and elect movement conservatives is much bigger than that.
She’ll also tell you that Base Connect has a litmus test for potential clients. You need to (1) be a 100% pro-life movement conservative with (2) a compelling story that can fuel a national fundraising program and (3) the energy and commitment to take on a RINO or a liberal and win. Base Connect’s core conservative values are not negotiable.
Kimberly (or ‘KB’ to her friends) earned a degree in Political Communications from George Washington University. KB has a great sense of humor and a lot of interests outside of politics. An original “Jersey Shore Girl” KB is an avid New York Giants fan but will “cross the aisle” to cheer on the Washington Capitals.
Allen Miller, Copywriter and Fundraising Strategist
In August of 2003, after nearly a decade working with numerous Republican campaigns and conservative non-profit organizations, Allen Miller joined Team Base Connect. His extensive political background in the conservative movement and superior writing abilities make him an especially effective direct mail copywriter.
Whether writing for a candidate, a PAC or a non-profit organization, Allen has a special ability to look at the political landscape and find a unique angle for each client. His packages have helped many clients build a successful donor file and maximize their direct mail fundraising potential.
A graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a degree in Political Science, Allen currently lives in Annandale, Virginia with his wife Pam, son Clayton, daughter Vivien, and their dog Pug Lee.
Robert "Tex" Moss, Production Coordinator
Hailing from Austin, Texas, Robert "Tex" Moss, worked for the College Republican National Committee before joining Base Connect. He’s worked as the liaison between the National Office and the State Committees and has experience working with the Indiana Republican State House as Campaign Manager of several successful campaigns. He has organized fundraisers, direct mail programs as well as television and radio campaigns. Robert’s acute attention to detail, the ability to "keep the trains running on time," and his commitment to the conservative cause make him an integral part of our team.
Job Opportunities at Base Connect
International Marketing Manager (Washington, DC) Market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied.
- Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Evaluate finanical aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments & monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
Send resume via snail mail to:
ATTN: Kimberly Bellissimo
Base Connect, Inc.
1155 15th St. NW, Ste 410
Washington, DC 20005
No phone calls please.